MEMBER VOTING – BOARD SEATS
It’s time to vote for board members to represent regions 2, 4, 6, and 8 and our At-Large seat 2. Voting is normally conducted at our annual meeting, but since a face-to-face meeting is not possible this year, we are asking members to vote electronically.
Your Vote is Important!
- Our organization depends on elected board members to support our mission, values, services, and growth. Your vote will ensure that we have board members who will volunteer to uphold the 40 years of service that Professional Educators of North Carolina has dedicated to education reform.
- Board members are important for representing you and the issues that you’re facing on a local/regional level. We encourage you to make your voice heard.
- There are significant issues at stake like the salary schedule, state health plan coverage, restoring longevity pay, and more. Your elected board members directly impact the issues that we fight hard for—make sure your voice is heard!
Get to know the candidates – CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO READ EACH CANDIDATES BIO.
- Voting will take place online starting May 12th through May 24th, 2020.
- Active PENC members have received a voting link via email on May 12th. If you feel that you did not receive an email, in error, please contact our Communications Director, Sha Hewett.
Thanks again for your service to our profession, your dedication to your students and community. We value your membership with Professional Educators of North Carolina and being an involved member and voter!
Should you have specific questions, contact – our office at 800-542-8844.